Please restart CoH2 before any tournament game activity, and close external programmes before playing, to avoid crashes.
All players must have a charged smartphone with video capabilities near them at all times during qualifying tournament play.
Player with bugsplat/ crash/ lost connection - "Player A"
1) Inform opponent and referees of the situation.
2) You must record a short video on your smartphone of the screen in its 'bugsplat' state. The video must clearly show the action of you submitting the bugsplat to Relic and also the time and date in the taskbar of Windows.
3) Upload this video to a host of your choice (preferably YouTube) Report the URL to the referees they will validate. You have 20 minutes to complete this procedure.
Player A receives an automatic loss (game) if:
- It is their 2nd bugsplat/ crash of the series.
- It is their 3rd bugsplat/ crash of the tournament.
- No video is provided in keeping with above procedure.
Player with functional game - "Player B"
- Inform referees of situation, exit the game once opponent bugsplat/ crash confirmed.
- Save replay as usual, do not upload to gcs2.org as a win unless instructed to do so.
Once video is authenticated the referees will say to replay the game in the majority of occasions.
Unless the game is judged to have been clearly over satisfying one of two 'win' conditions:
50 population cap army advantage and judged strategic dominance within the 20s either side of when the crash occurred (tanks and veteran units with no counter)
or a victory point situation where it is literally impossible to capture and beat the clock, regardless of player actions.
If either win condition is satisfied, the win is awarded to that player.